Fellow builders,

        Having built several projects recently (K2, Emtech ZM-2
and Inrad #352 roofing filter kit for my Orion), I recently bought a
Headband Magnifier on eBay in preparation for building KD1JV's
AT Sprint II which makes extensive use of surface mount parts.

        I just received this Magnifier yesterday and thought
others might be interested.  Total cost is $9.80 with Priority
Mail shipping and Gadgetman is a pleasure to do business with:

http://www.auctionworks.com/store/itemDetail.asp?sid=200406150959410000000049470684&sfid=14420&id=6658256

Although this product is made of plastic, it is a fraction of the
cost of a glass Optivisor with comparable lenses and loupe.

        I have no connection with Gadgetman other than
being a very satisified customer.

                                73,  Bill  W4ZV