My Sony MDR 7506's have a DC resistance of 72 ohms per side.  Since the
phones are in parallel, the rig will see about 36 ohms.  I am not sure how
that relates to impedance but it seems in the ballpark.  Heating and
reactance would increase it some but I don't know by how much.  They are
comfortable and very sensitive.  I bought them because of good reviews on
eham.          73 - Rick - K7MW