This past week I finally got back to kit construction, after a period of
inactivity due in part to a death in my wife's family (her mother).  I'm now at
the point of doing the BFO tests, etc., and have one measurement that's
slightly outside the acceptable parameters.  My BFO low fre        q. is
4912.99 (should be less than 4912.70).  My question is is this small variance
enough to worry about?  Everything else is looking very good in terms of the
tests so far.  The other portions of my BFO tests results were BFO high freq.
4917.00 (greater than 4916.3) and my range was 4.01 (greater than 3.6)

A friend of mine, with an engineering background, who has built a K2, said he
didn't think this was a big deal.  What do you guys and gals think?

73,

Carl
N8VZ
--
Carl J. Denbow, [EMAIL PROTECTED] on 5/9/2004