Hi!

Last weekend I completed KAT2 and KNB2 installation. KNB2 seem to work,
but not yet detected any pulse noise on the bands.

Regarding KAT2 alignment. 5 W doesn't move needle too much on my Daiwa SWR/power
meter, so I can't get accurate power reading for R1 adjustment. I have borrowed
Heathkit Cantenna dummy load from our club. There is DC voltage available
from this, but I don't have any idea how to convert it to Watts. I have
looked in the internet for manual, but only found them for sale. BTW, cantenna
resistor is 47 ohms measured with DMM.

Should I make small dummy load from resistors similar to DL1 from Elecraft?
I ordered XG1 instead of DL1. Maybe I should have read option manuals more
carefully to know that I will need it too :(

I did MDS measurements last night with XG1. There is small difference between
ANT1 and ANT2 connectors of KAT2. ANT1 is -137 dB and ANT2 -135,7 dB. Is
there some fault or is it normal?

Anyway, I have made several QSOs during weekend. K2 drives my Commander
amp to about 500-600 watts and it really helps in pile-ups, YI and 9M2 @
15m. With 5 watts I got KL7 @ 20m and 4X @ 15m. I need to repair my antenna
rotator, beam was pointing towards north all the time. Made also many QSOs
from apartment with random wire antenna at 5-10 watts. Including couple
of UA9s (closest DX fm hr) on 40 meters.

73 de Jukka, OH4MFA
K2 #4293