Hi,

thanks for recommending another Diode. The vendor
suggested to use UF4007 instead of 1N4007 maybe. What
do you think?

Of course it's hard to get the D36 here in Germany.
Any idea, German readers???

I think of getting it at

- HAM Radio,
- QRP-Projekt
- or Elecraft

73

Gerhard

--- Don Wilhelm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb: > Gerhardt,