GM OMs, YLs ...

   For decades now we's spoken of "The Big Three" ham equipment
manufacturers, the most common epithet being YaeComWood. Times have
changed, and with the current emphasis on receiver performance -- and
introduction of new and better engineering -- I suggest a more proper
reference might be "YETI" -- for Yaesu / Elecraft / Tentec / and Icom.

   Any comparison to the Abominable Snowman who roams the Himalayas as
these rigs roam the ham bands is up to you.

73 "YW" Gene, N7YW
99.44% CW since 1958 (ex-K7DBV)
K2 #3876