Hi Group

I has just completed a K2 with the following options:
KDSP2 - digital signal processing module
KSB2 SSB adapter;
KNB2 noise blanker;
K160RX 1.8Mhz module and additional RX antenna input;
KBT2 battery kit for portable operation.

The kit is basically unused except some test runs. The current price for all
of the above including shipping is about $1100. My price is $1399 including
shipping by insured air mail.

Please email me direct at [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you are interested.  My station
information can be found in www.qz.com

TNX & 73

Johnny Siu VR2XMC