From: wayne burdick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2004 4:06 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: BE CAREFUL

Bob,

We put in programmable current limiting and full protection from
reversed supply polarity, reversed internal battery, and shorts from
the 12 V line to ground. The K2 is really hard to damage. Only a truly
motivated and innovative tinkerer could find a way to fry the finals
;)

Wayne

On Jul 1, 2004, at 8:39 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Be careful around T2, Z1, Z2, etc....

---

http://www.elecraft.com