I just wanted to add my thanks for Larry, W2LJ, for taking over the
adminstration of the Elecraft Awards program from me. The situation in my life
is changing such that I can no longer carry on. It has been my pleasure to
serve the Elecraft community in this capacity for the past few year. I think
the awards program has merit and under Larry's leadership, you will want to be
watching for a new award he has in mind. STAY TUNED!

I wish Elecraft continued success and all of the community continued enjoyment
of their products.

See you all down the log.

73 de Jerry/k6iii
San Jose, CA