Eric,

That URL takes me to 'Cruzio/The Internet Store' ??

Lou - W6UR

Eric Swartz WA6HHQ - Elecraft wrote:

Here's a technique that allows C22 (K2 Master Oscillator Calibration Capacitor) on the K2 Control Board to be set to precisely to the correct position, with no guesswork, and no external test equipment.

We've just added this App note to our Builders Page at:
http://www.elecraft.com/Apps/K2info.htm

Look in the 'What's New?' section.

Thanks to Tom Hammond, N0SS, for formatting the app note!

73, Eric  WA6HHQ