I just received Don's Fixed AF kit and would like to commend him for his
work in getting it designed and put together in kit form.  It performs as
expected and will be very useful.

In trying to mount the completed board in my K2-100, I encountered a problem
that others might run into, depending on the serial number and/or shield mod
that is installed.  If you have the mod (or newer K2) that includes a shield
for the speaker, the recommended mounting position on the left side panel
will probably not work due to the decreased clearance.  I tried everywhere
along the side panel in all rotations, but could not find a spot that gave
enough clearance. The speaker shield is just a bit too big. It also projects
down far enough to preclude mounting horizontally on the RF board in that
general area. I would up mounting it on top of U1, the I/O controller, in
a horizontal position by exposing only a small section of the adhesive
backing strip.  Don't know if that will create any problems, but seems to
be OK so far.

73,
Mike - W0AG