I've been driving my Ten-Tec 6m transverter this way for a couple of years,
Martin. The cost of the K60XV plus all the mods and firmware upgrades my
old K2 would need would run to more than the cost of the transverter, and I
think the Ten-Tec needs a higher drive level than the K60XV provides
anyway.

After I read Don's post, I stuck my QRP wattmeter on the HF antenna
terminal with the K2 switched to the transverter, and I couldn't see the
slightest movement on the needle when I keyed down, so I don't think it's
really much to worry about.

Julian, G4ILO. (RSGB, ARRL, G-QRP, K2 #392)
G4ILO's Shack: http://www.qsl.net/g4ilo

Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> write:

Don, thank you for your reply.
I somehow missed the info from elecraft.

In addition to my post, i should say: Terminate Antenna 1 with a
dummyload. No good solution either......
hum..