Greetings from Alaska,

1998 and 2001 were Pacificon years for me and now it is three years later...2004. It looks like I am going to come down for Pacificon and I would like to find someone to share a room on Friday and Saturday nights. I don't smoke and don't drink so I am looking for at least a non-smoker to share.

Anyone out there want to share costs? I could just stay in Richmond at my sister-in-law's (my wife will be there) but I think Pacificon will be more fun if one stays on site. I will probably be in the SF area for 5-7 days.

PACIFICON 2004 will be on October 15, 16, and 17th. - At the San Ramon Marriott - 2600 Bishop Drive San Ramon, CA 94583

I plan to make a reservation in the next week or so.

73, Jim
--
Jim Larsen, AL7FS
Anchorage, Alaska