Like Paul, I found 20 meters last night to be absolutely fabulous.
Actually, it's been very good at night off and on for the last several  weeks.
With
my K2 at 5 watts, and just an R7 vertical, I worked one  European after
another, usually on the first call and with no repeats.  If  you haven't been
checking 20 meters after the sun goes down lately, you are  really missing it.
Of
course, contests always bring DX out of the  woodwork, but they way things have
been lately I think you could almost work DX  with a wet piece of string!
Check it out!

Dave W7AQK