Bob,

It is not abnormal - the amount of out-of-hamband range may be slightly
different from one K2 to another.

You may be running out of VFO tuning even though the numbers change.  If you
want to verify, check the voltage at the left end of R30 on the RF board.
If it is less than 0.5 volts or much over 7.5 you have run out of range and
it will tune no further.

73,
Don W3FPR