Jerry,

Contact me. I have a KX1 with a bit of altitude on it, but not many frequent flyer miles.

Brian n6iz  - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Elecrafters,
Attention San Jose, CA & south bay area...
I am traveling to South Korea at the end of August to deliver a K2/100 to my
friend Evan, W5IQS/HL2, and attend the DX Convention there in early Sept. Evan
and I will demo his K2/100 at the convention to the eager HL_Land DXers. We
would also like to demo a K1 and a KX1, but don't have either of those rigs.
Nor does Elecraft have loaners I could take along. So I am appealing to the
readers of this list.

I know this is a bold proposition, but are there some kind-hearted hams out
there in the SJ, CA area who would be willing to loan me a K1 and a KX1 to take
along on this trip? I am returning mid-Sept.

Please contact me via email and off the reflector.

Thank you for the consideration.
Jerry, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
San Jose, CA