In a message dated 7/22/2004 9:44:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL
PROTECTED] writes:

>In a message dated 7/21/2004 5:18:05 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
>[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>I say it's green, XYL says it's grey!
>I'm a printer with lots of ink experience. The color is grey and it may have
>a touch of green in it.

The same issue came up when the Pennsylvania Railroad painted their GG-1
locomotives "Brunswick Green". Allegedly the mix was one drop of green paint to
one gallon of black.

There's also the recipe for a "very dry martini" where the bartender simply
looks at the bottle of vermouth while pouring the gin (or is it the other way
around?)

The straight answer: It's gray. A very nice shade of gray, not too light, not
too dark, not too glossy, not too flat.

73 de Jim, "shaken, not stirred" N2EY