In the CQ 160 CW contest this past winter we used my K2/100 (SN 850 A)with the KDSP2. No receive antenna (that's a whole story by itself!) and an Inverted-L with a flock of radials. Probably 80% of the time we ran with out any NR or DSP filters. If you could put a dollar amount on multipliers, the KDSP2 got us about 4 non-North American mults that we most
likely would not have been 99.9% sure that he was coming back to us without it.
In the month or two after the contest the thing got me another 5 countries that I probably
would not have heard well enough to work.
Would a KAF2 done that? Don't know - the other K2/100 (SN 3519 B) has a KAF2 but no
160M board in it yet, but I don't think so.
That said, I don't like the KDSP2 at all for normal QSO's or HF contesting (160 is MF), but it's like that hammer drill I talked the wife into letting me get -- when you need it to do the
job, you're glad you have it.
And the clock is cute!
73    Hank    K8DD