You did exactly what is to be the best for you....

-----Message d'origine-----
De : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de James T. "Jim"
Rogers
Envoyé : 27 juillet 2004 14:53
À : Elecraft Reflector
Objet : RE: [Elecraft] OK Computer gurus, a little help

Thanks guys,
         For all the input. I knew I could depend on you. It just seems my
sound card setup on this laptop does not support that option. I built a
little isolation unit to connect the rig and the pc/sound card and provided
for an external speaker and a set of headphones. It is completely passive,
but works quite well. I included a pot so I regulate the level to the sound
card.

73s de W4ATK
K2/100 #4028