Hello all!

I just finished making two lighthouse qsl cards and they look great.
If you want a qsl card of my QSO with you from one of the lighthouses
and/or lightship, please send me a SASE with a #10 size envelope. No
small envelopes as the photo cards won't fit. Boy these babies look
fantastic!
To all who worked me from all four lighthouses and the Lightship
Overfalls,
you're in for a real treat. I will send you a 8.5" x 11" certificate
with all four lighthouses and the Lightship Overfalls in the center! All
you have to do is send me the qso info. More info on my website soon.

Edward R. Breneiser, WA3WSJ
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]