Lynn asked:

>Anybody got a status report on KI6WX backpacking in
>Wyoming mountatins with his KX1.

Tom / N0SS posted this last night:

Subject:  [Elecraft] Tracking John, KI6WX on his trek in Wyoming...
From:  Tom Hammond
Date:  Thu, 29 Jul 2004 20:36:59 -0500

Folks:

Lest we forget to do so, please be advised that John, KI6WX, has TERMINATED his
hiking trip in Wyoming due to some really rotten weather. He is presently en
route back home.

As a result, there be NO MORE NEED to monitor for John's transmissions.

Thanks so much to those how helped monitor, and to those who helped to keep the
monitoring frequencies 'active' while Wayne and I (and a few others) were
calling for John on other bands. We all appreciate your assistance.

John's well and safe.

73,

Tom N0SS