PS - If you see you call in the Awards section, please send me your current
address for the award to be mailed to your QTH.

I would like to thank Ed, WA3WSJ for operating the CW station.
I would like to thank Steve, W3HF for operating the PSK31 station.
I would like to thank Ed, K3YTR for operating the SSB Station.
With their help the 2004 TAC Sprint was possible.

If you have entered the 2003 TAC Sprint, please check the High State /
Country score and send me your current QTH address. I will be sending the
2003 and 2004 TAC High State / Country certificates out within 2 weeks.

72
Ron de N3EPA
EPA QRP Club El Presidente'
[EMAIL PROTECTED]