Gregg,

I don't know why the ratio was changed in the first place, but I really
don't think it will make much difference in the signal level. You can try
re-winding it and see what happens.  The biggest difference should be in the
termination impedance of the filter.

The 20/5 transformer has a turns ratio of 4 which is an impedance step-up of
16; while the 11/3 is a 3.67 turns ratio or an impedance ratio of 13.44, so
do compare the before/after CW filter passband ripple at wide filter
settings - where I would expect the major difference to be seen.

If you do try the new winding ratio, please let us know the before/after
results if you can quantify it with a fixed signal input level.

As an aside - if the KNB2 is installed, check to see if the -5 dB pad was
removed (R88 and R90 not installed and R89 replaced with a jumper.

73,
Don W3FPR