The list requires postings to be from a subscribed address to stop SPAM from
making it to the list. You may be subscribing an alias forwarding address, like [EMAIL PROTECTED] and posting from your different physical address.

The easiest way to handle this in your case is to subscribe both of your
addresses and then set your second alias address Elecraft list options to 'no mail'. That will allow you to post from either 'From:' address but only receive one copy of the email.

You can set your options at:

Scroll to the bottom of the page, enter your subscribed address and click on
'Edit Options'

73, Eric  WA6HHQ

I received an email this morning that confirmed that I was a subscriber and