Dear Fellow Elecrafters,

In the coming months, I will not be boring you with unnecessary posts
about new recipients of the Elecraft Ragchewer's Award.  Those who earn
one will be notified by private e-mail.  But I did want to take the
opportunity to publicly recognize George Davis, G3ICO.  His award (#002)
is the first to go to a station from outside the USA.  As such, it will
carry an "endorsement" noting that fact.

George, your certificate is on its' way to you.  Thank you so much for
applying.

73 de Larry W2LJ
Your Humble Elecraft Awards Administrator

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.qsl.net/w2lj

ARRL Lifemember  QRP ARCI #4488     NJQRP #47
FISTS #1469  QRP-L #778   FP #612  QRPp-I #759
ARS #1528,  AmQRP, CQC #746

K1 #1647  -  K2 #4090  for QRP
Icom IC-751A for QRO
Butternut HF9V and G5RV antennas