I think it's fascinating! Every time this subject comes up, we are off
again. At the time, there must have been a thousand column inches about it
in the papers and hundreds of hours on the various radio and TV shows, not
to mention endless magazine articles!

What occurred to me as I first heard that controversy erupt lo' these many
years ago after watching that amazing, fuzzy, blurred video from the Moon on
that warm June evening in California, was that if it has been me as the
first Human being stepping onto the surface of the moon, I'd have been
amazed if I could have uttered anything coherent at all.

BTW, the VOX on my K2 doesn't work at all!! No matter how loud I scream,
nothing happens. (Maybe that's because I always work CW).

Ron AC7AC