Fernando, your connector shells look reversed from the way I have
mine. But the good news is, all you have to do is reverse the way the shells
are put together. Take the two shells apart from each other and put them
back together with the Red on the right (as viewed from the back of the
connectors). Your picture shows red on the left, if you were looking at them
from the back of the connector.

Stan Rife
W5EWA
Houston, TX