Hi there friends,

Further to my former message asking for your kelp, forgot to tell you that I
am having the problem on the bare basic K2, no KPA100 or KAT100 installed,
so those two options have nothing to do with my present problem.

When making the K2ATOBKT mods, I installed two 12 pF capacitors across C21
and C23 so I had to realign reception and transmission and it's been then
when I have become aware that I could not control the transmission power
output and that is what's keeping me worried. Not the Hi Cur message, though
this can also be part of the problem.

Thanks for all the feedback I am already receiving.

73 Pauli, EA3BLQ
K2/100 # 1044
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]