On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 19:25:18 -0700 (PDT), Art-W6KY wrote:

>I had just worked a DL in the WAE contest with my K1-2 on 14052.

My K2 at 5 watts into dipoles made 158 Q's in 27 EU countries. Only worked
about 7 hours.
Could have done a lot better if there had been more EU stations and contries
active. I was
able to work all  the contries I heard on 40, 20, and 15, and almost all of the
stations
(although in some cases I needed to wait an hour or two for the band to be more
open to that
station than I would have with more power).

Jim K9YC