There's a "built in" 20 or 30 Hz error in the dial readout, Jean-François.
It is not intentional; it is an engineering trade-off in the design to
balance cost and performance.

The K2 sets the frequencies of the VFO and BFO by adjusting a voltage on
tuning diodes. Changing the voltage changes the capacitance of the diode and
therefore the frequency of the BFO or Local Oscillator/VFO.

When you align the K2, these voltages are set to produce the correct
frequencies. When doing the alignment,  the frequency display is acting as a
frequency counter. That's why you must place the test probe on the correct
test point, so the display can measure and display the frequency. The
accuracy of this display is controlled by the master 4.000 MHz clock
oscillator. That's why it is important to have this oscillator set a closely
as possible.

Once you have the BFO or VFO set, the K2 then measures the frequency,
converts it to a digital number and stores it in a digital memory. It does
this using an "analog to digital converter" chip or DAC.

When you are using the K2 in normal operation and, for example, tune in a
specific frequency as shown on your frequency display, the K2 looks up the
voltage levels the oscillators need to tune to that frequency in the digital
memory. This number is then converted to a voltage by the DAC and supplied
to the tuning diodes.

The error occurs in the DACs. Greater accuracy in reading and reproducing
the exact tuning voltage needed means that a bigger digital number must be
stored in memory. Elecraft used a DAC that guarantees that your actual
frequency within 20 or 30 Hz of the indicated value, provided the 4.000 MHz
master clock in the display was calibrated very accurately when you did the
alignment. (Note that changing the frequency of the 4.000 MHz clock has NO
effect on the accuracy of the tuning once you've done the alignment and
stored all the tuning values).

That seems to be what you are seeing. A 20 or 30 Hz error is quite normal.

Some ops have gotten their accuracy closer. That can happen when the value
the DAC stores happens to be the exact value needed. It is a matter of luck.
After calibrating your 4.000 MHz master clock, you can often run the PLL and
BFO alignments repeatedly and sometimes find that you have no discernable
error, but it's rare. Where most CW ops really try to get the settings as
close as possible is in setting the BFO frequencies for the CW filters. With
a little luck, you can often get the values so close there's no audible jump
in the beat frequency as you switch from one filter to the next or from CWn
to CWr.

Ron AC7AC