Have others noticed less RX sensitivity on the KX1 on
20M as compared to 40M and 30M?

I recall that this was noted in the QRP Quarterly review
of the KX1 a little while back and I have also noticed this
on my own rig, so I am guessing that this is normal.

Sensitivity is still sufficient on 20M but requires
cranking the AF Gain a little higher on 20M
than the other bands to get a similar signal
volume.

Michael VE3WMB

P.S. This came to my attention again last night as I had
to realign the Rig after finally getting around to installing
the 30M module. BTW For such a little board the KXB30
was a real pain in the you-know-where to install!

P.P.S I also put the Elecraft supplied sticker over the opening
on the KXPD1 and it now looks much better !