Hello Steve,

--I am at the point of adding the capacitors, Q3 , P1, RP3 , R13 and the
--MYSTERY Rbias 10K resistor that I am having trouble locating.  Can anyone
--explain to me what this part looks like.

It should look just like R16.  You are better off not finding it.  The
correct value for Rbias depends on the microphone that you are actually
going to use.  For instance, the MH2 microphone from Elecraft includes
a 5.6K resistor that will be used as Rbias for the MH2, as well as parts
and instructions for setting up the microphone configuration.

73 de Michael, AB9GV