Snip

I have obtained a K1 and have a couple of questions regarding the KFL1-4
board. Is there any reason it can't be constructed with 80 - 40 - 30 - 20
meters? If you purchase a new one it comes with 40 - 30 - 20 - 17/15
meters.
Considering the state of the solar cycle I'd prefer a board with lower
frequency capability. So is it possible to build a board with 80 - 40 - 30
-
20?

Second question has to do with 60 Meters. Is it technically feasible to
have
60 meter receive cavility on a K1, assuming the toroids and other
components
aer appropriate to the frequency?

The K1 is a super little rig and I'ce already become very fond of it. It
would be perfect if I could get my preferred band selection on one filter
board.

73,
Ron WA5VFA
 Snip

Ron, I built a 4-band board for 40/30/20/15 and a two band board for 80/40m
so since 40m is a favourite for me I have it on both boards. My antennas
are all resonant so I don't use the kat 1 much and swapping the boards
takes only about 3 mins.

Have fun

Martin
M0KWV
K1 #1534

Why not take a look at our Web site?
http://www.simoncarves.com

The information in this email and any attachments may contain
privileged and/or confidential information intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.
If the reader of this email is not the intended addressee, or the
employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the addressee,
me by telephone or email and delete all copies immediately.