From: Larry Phipps [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2004 9:55 AM
To: James C. Hall, M.D.; elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Re: K2 Remote/Server

I don't run two monitors, but I know some guys do. It probably requires a
newish version of windows, and two video cards.

When you say at the remote site, I assume you mean at the home site. There
is no computer required at the remote site... or at most a server that
doesn't even require a monitor if you prefer the software serial server
route.

Larry