In a message dated 9/25/04 12:28:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I've tried a number of approaches but so far nothing seems to work for me.

What approaches have you tried so far?

> Oddly, I can send at modest speeds but seem to be almost completely unable
> to read incoming.

That's not odd at all. Sending and receiving are related skills but ability
to do one doesn't mean you can do the other. I could send long before I learned
to receive.

Have you tried the G4FON software package?

73 de Jim, N2EY