Another fine net was held on 7045 kHz at 0200z. Signals were pretty good and I got QNI from all over. Some areas are a bit stronger than others but that's the nature of the beast. Fun chatting with you all. Looks like Russ has very fine weather but I cannot compare his to what you folks in CA get every day. Being an upstanding Midwesterner I know what a good Autumn day is like. Three fine seasons in Wisconsin: Autumn, Winter (my special favorite), and Spring. Then there is the other season when we go visit other states! I made far too much hay as a kid to want to stay there during the Summer! Do miss those dairy farms however :(

On to the list before I get maudlin:

N9IV - Russ - IN - KX1 - 742
WA7BOC - Roger - WA - K2 - 755
KL7V - Sam - OK - K2 - 3158
WA2SI - Bert - NY - K1 - 1337
W6KY - Art - CA - K1 - 141
N6JW - John - CA - K2 - 3290
VE6LCA - Charlie - Alberta, CA - Icom 720
N7NLU - Karl - OR - K2 - 4227

As usual errors corrected upon receipt. Thank you for joining us and checking out the propagation. I hope to see (hear) you all again next week.

73,
   Kevin.  KD5ONS  (Net Control Operator 5th Class)