Finished K2 #4028 in January and never had any problem with low power
output, until.... it showed up on the reflector recently with all the
discussion about T2 and the binocular transformer. That did it! I fired up
the rig to call an IK2 and no power on 17M and above. 160 thru 40 were fine,
20 was lower than usual. OH me! Down to the bench and out with the scope and
hook up everything and the power was back! Decided to take some measurements
for future reference and when I touched the XMT buffer output pin, things
began to happen. Turned the rig over and reheated everything around the
buffer and we are back 100%.
        Moral of the story, sometimes it takes a while for a problem to show
up....

73 Jim, W4ATK
PS the IK2 was gone by the time I got the rig back in the shack!