Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 21:13:51 -0400
From: "Ron Polityka" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Elecraft] WB3AAL's Butternut HF9V Project
To: ".Elecraft" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>

Hello,

Since I moved back in June I have been working on my antenna in my limited
spare time.

I am installing a ground mounted Butternut HF9V and I am doing extensive SWR
testing.

If you are interested, please follow along at

www.wb3aal.com and click on HF9V Project.

I currently have eight 60' long radial at the moment. I plan on installing a
total of 40 radials. After I install every 8 radials I am going to take SWR
readings.

Check it out!!

72 and Thanks,
Ron Polityka