I intended to start the contest on 20m so I listened a while before the
contest, nothing, nada, dead from North Louisiana.  Checking 80m periodically
during the contest revealed nothing much but noise.  I am surprised this rural
QTH is so noisy.  Nothing like my home in South Carolina.

But the contest was fun using my K2 at 5 watts and portable center fed Zepp.
All of my 29 haircuts were given out on 40m, including 4 barbers and one dup.
Thanks to all for all the Qs.

The next Barbershop Contest will be December 29th.  It happens I will be in
Houston, TX, for that one.

73,
de Joe, aa4nn
aka  K5ESE & K5GFN

K6ese wrote:
>Anyone on for the contest??? 20 Meters sure is dead!

Trev,