This could be accomplished with a K1 using I0CG's SSB modifications (http://it.geocities.com/giulianoi0cg/i0cg_home_page.html). It's a pity Elecraft didn't take this idea and create an "official" K1 SSB for those of us not brave enough to do it the hard way like I0CG.

I suppose a multi-mode QRP rig in a KX1-sized package would be even cooler, but I guess it would need a lot of SMD circuitry to make it feasible.
--
Julian, G4ILO (RSGB, ARRL)
G4ILO's Shack: http://www.tech-pro.net/g4ilo

Doug Forman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I would also express my huge interest in a mini-qrp rig (KX1/K1/etc) that is multi-band with a built-in antenna tuner for digital modes (PSK-31/MFSK/etc).