Dear Colonists,

        Jan, Alan and I will be attending Pacificon in a couple of weeks. We
will
also be visiting San Francisco either side of the event. Neither Alan or I
have been to the SF Area before. I was wondering if anyone could recommend
sites to see of interest to radio hams and a decent electronics/radio
emporium where we might buy junque and interesting stuff to bring back to
England! Also somewhere where I might get a pink Ipod for my niece.

        Is there a place where Elecrafters hang out ( i think that means meet
in
American) at Pacificon? Jan and Alan have finished their K2s and I, work
pressures permitting, hope to start mine soon.

Regards,

Steve,

G0XAR