  From: Fred Jensen<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: Elecraft Reflector<mailto:elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
  Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2004 1:23 PM
  Subject: Re: [Elecraft] One more re:Atomic Clocks

  Well ... maybe ...  but majorities don't always determine the truth (we
  all probably knew that ;-).  I volunteer at the local blood center where
  there are four atomic clocks -- two Seiko, and two other different ones
  I've never heard of.  They are all different, all the time, sometimes by
  as much as 10 seconds.  The purpose originally was to synchronize the
  times recorded during a blood donation (required by the FDA which
  regulates blood centers). I suggested only one clock in the place.
  They're thinking about it.

  Fred K6DGW
  Auburn CA CM98

http://mailman.qth.net/subscribers.htm<http://mailman.qth.net/subscribershtm>