Mike:

GREAT CATCH!!!

I have NO CLUE why I didn't latch on to that when he and I originally corresponded.

He still seems to have some unusual peaks/dips, but they may be related to the fact that he seems to be driving the input to Spectrogram (and his sound card) a bit hard. He and I are still (I think) corresponding on this.

73,

Tom   N0SS