Hi again fellows!
Last mail I said my K2/100 want regulate down power on lsb ,but usb sounds fine.
After some investigations I found this not to be true.
Here is what actually happens.
And Eric or Wayne!
I would like your thoughts on this also.

First !
My setup is :
K2/100 #3829
Butternut HF9V Groundmounted with radials in ground.
Alinco power 80cm below K2 at 14,1V.

All bands 10-20meters ssb and 10-160cw is working as it should.
No hum or ripple at all.
Audio OK. Not hifi , but no one report bad so for me all except bad is OK.
(I just one of the guys that want to get understood!) (Married??? YES!)
40/80meter ssb?
Well! Audio partly OK.
40meter audio OK.
80meter audio on antenna OK ,with dummyload it is broken up.
If I set 50 watts on 80 meter and switch to 40 the rig put out 100watts anyway.
If I then wistle high pitch loud in mic. power goes to 170-180 watts.
It wan't regulate down power.
If I set power to max and wistle low tone and pitch and the regulate down the
rig will respond and regulate power.
It will then remember powersetting until bandchange again , and if I switch to
80 that memory is lost and an setting of 50watts is not remembered.
It wan't regulate down until I wislte low tone/pitch while I regulate from max
and down again.
I tried to split the K2 and KPA100 and the result was the same.
I don't think the KPA100 is straying over to the K2.
For me it seems like the KPA100 is strying to it's microcontroller.
Why?
Because when I whistle , sometimes the fan tries to turn during whistling.
When I stop whistling , the fan stop.
I had done the refastening of hardware on the KPA100.
It had get loose after 10 hours of fun.
Did not get things better.
Is this a grounding problem or something else.
If I was advised to check that and this I would do it and report back.
Also the KSB to carrier balance is rechecked and adjusted.
It is no difference on usb/lsb other than usb puts out a litle lower gain than
lsb , but problem is the same.
I can live with this now ,but not if I was to run a 1KW PA with the K2 witch is
my intensions for later.
HELP!!!!
Have a nice weekend all!
Tom LA1PHA