W2GD/N4HY  had a very good field day.

Our Elecraft  2A battery QRP  was SIXTH OVERALL.

We used IC-703 for the GOTA.  That will be another K2 if we do this again.
I took the IC-703 back the day after FD.  (Gag me with a spoon).  It started
dropping power to zero after an hour of operation.  Horrible image
rejection,
just a terrible receiver and very poor quality control.

Those 16000+ points prove that QRP is no serious impediment to a serious
score at FD.  I can't even begin to tell you how many points we left on
the table from various screw ups.

The K2 is an awesome QRP FD radio.

Bob
N4HY