To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2004 6:22 PM
Subject: [Elecraft] Build 100W amp & tuner 1st - issues?

Thinking of building 100W amp with tuner box before I start on a K2 - only because I have not built that particular box before and it would be the most interesting part of the project. If I do that, will not having a K2 in hand cause me a problem during the build - i.e. is there any part of the build that requires a K2 to be present for testing etc? Thanks in advance.
Tim NZ7C