Nano,

Sorry you didn't get a response earlier.

K2 keying starts in the microprocessor and exits the associated 8 bit DAC (U8) as the V-PWR signal. Then it is shaped in the ALC circuits and comes out as the V-ALC signal (the level of this signal also controls the power output level). (The recent keying waveshape change modified components in the ALC circuit area. - if you have a new K2, it is included)

The V-ALC signal activates Q24 (see schematic RF board sheet 2 - lower right corner). The signal then goes to the Xmit Mixer (U10) and then to the Buffer (U9) and then on to the bandpass filters. The output of the BPF then feeds the Driver and Power Amplifier (sheet 4 of the schematic) and finally goes to the T/R switch and Low Pass Filters.

I do hope that helps you find the problem.

73,
Don W3FPR