Gentlemen,

I have a question concerning the power level requested and the indicated power
delivered by the K2. How close should the indicated power track the requested
power level?

My K2, #4473, is very close at about 2 watts, but below or above this requested
power level it varies in the amount of difference between the two. This
difference is on all bands but by different amounts.

An example would be:
At 2 watts requested, K2 indicates 1.9 watts when tune is pressed.
At 7 watts requested, K2 indicates 8.5 watts when tune is pressed.
At 10 watts requested, K2 indicates 12 watts when tune is pressed.

This is representative of all bands, the values of indicated power is different
on each band. My indicated power on all bands at 10 watts requested is greater
that 10 watts indicated when tune is pressed. I know that the power level you
set is only a requested power level; what I don't know is the degree of
accuracy I should expect from the indicated power.

Anyway, do I have a problem or what? Any and all help is and will be deeply
appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Dan, N4FYS
K2 # 4473