Hello,
 Does anyone have any ideas about level and pulse width modifications for the
K2 Noise Blanker. My problem is neighbors electric fences and corrals. They
were built with aluminum, copper and steel wire intermixed and have over 300
twisted connections. I have replaced the old solenoid type pulser with a solid
state unit. The pulsing is not even touched by the KNB2 in any configuration
eventhough they are about 40db over 9. I can tell the NB2/LWR position is
working but does not do anywhere near what is required. On 160-40 my primary
bands of interest it's really bad.
Tnx & 73's,
Ralph   W1ZK     Vermont