I know this is a long shot but was wondering if anyone had built up an Elecraft XV50 transverter and made changes for 70Mhz.

I am presently building an XV144 and XV50 and will take a look at how/if it would be possible to build another XV50 with changes to the crystal and front end coils for 70Mhz. Might be useful to know if someone has tried this already to save reinventing the wheel.

I know this is a slim chance because 70Mhz is only available in UK and some European countries and therefore is not as popular as 6m or 2m.

Ken.

--

Ken G3WCS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
IO83rh : Cheshire : NW England